Friday, January 25, 2013

Happy Australia Day!

 Kindly play this song whilst enjoying this post. Or whilst not enjoying. Either way, play this song:


With the Australian Open and Australia Day and the anniversaries of when I both left for and came back from the southern hemisphere all falling in the winter, it's clear that the forces of the universe have conspired to make this my season of longing. I could get very annoying very quickly right about now, but I'll spare you and leave you with this simple sentiment:

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!

View from Marriners Lookout, Apollo Bay
Meaghin at the Melbourne Botanical Gardens
Grampians National Park
The Grampians
Kate, Cari, and Laura(keet) in Port Arthur, Tasmania
Julia and Saradee on Brunswick Street, Melbourne
Royal Park, Melbourne
Brighton Beach, Melbourne
My wonderful shoebox on Flemington Road. Oh, how I miss that balcony and my parrot tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment