Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Things I Have Recently Learned

1. Office Mitch is actually named Ben. I will continue to call him Office Mitch.
2. Putting a steaming tea bag over your eye to help soothe your stye is only a good idea as long as it is not lemon ginger tea. To be safe, if I were you I'd make a mental note to always do the opposite of what I do.
3. It's okay to stare at the sun as long as it's shrouded in fog.
4. I do not like it when someone runs up alongside the bus and bangs the window to get the driver to stop. I particularly do not like this when the window he bangs is inches from my face.
5. You know you listen to NPR way too much when the majority of quotes on your Facebook profile were taken from either the Wait Wait blog or the Wait Wait podcast.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment