Sunday, May 31, 2009


This one is ancient - from way back in the day when I had no idea that Swanston Street was parallel to Elizabeth or where Bourke was in relation to anything else in the entire city. This guy was amazing. His pastel of Medusa was uncanny.

Mish at our weekly writing group. It's basically just an excuse for us to sit around and eat good food and talk about how bad our writing is, and then have everyone tell us we're crazy. It's wonderful. Hannah's house on Tuesdays or Thursdays at 8:30. Be there.

The Unimelb campus. It took a lot of getting used to but I think I've finally gotten the hang of the complex maze of brick and concrete and sandstone buildings and which serve what function. I am, however, still unimpressed by the Baillieu library. I'm sure I've just been ultra-spoiled by Collins Memorial and this place really isn't that bad, but since I've seen the wonders of a cozy library with and outlets and available computers and comfortable and couches and a well-organized shelving system, it's hard to settle for anything less. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment