Saturday, August 4, 2012

You've Been a Big Help, Google Maps

I have plans today to meet someone in Monroe, which is only about 15 minutes away from my house but is a place I'm not very familiar with. I Googled directions to our rendezvous location and I would like everyone to observe the results I was given.

Start:
1. Turn right onto NE 195th St                                        0.4 miles
2. Turn left onto Woodinville-Snohomish Rd NE              0.5 miles
3. Take ramp left and follow signs for WA-522 East        3.4 miles
4. Turn left onto US-2 / Stevens Pass Hwy                     0.2 miles
5. Turn left onto N Kelsey St                                          0.1 miles
6. Turn left onto road                                                      0.0 miles
7. Turn left onto road                                                      0.0 miles
8. Turn left onto road                                                      0.0 miles
End: Arrive at road on the right                                       0.0 miles

I don't see how this could possibly go wrong.

1 comment: