Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Fallon Does MLS

As both of you may know, from time to time I like to watch a soccer match. Or two. Or, like, every soccer match ever. And there's a chance--by which I mean 100%--that if you were to name a starter in Major League Soccer I could tell you exactly for which team they play. And, of course, I love me some Jimmy Fallon.

Imagine my delight, then, when mlssoccer.com posted this video of Fallon "jokingly eviscerating" MLS players for their unfortunate headshots. The accuracy of his assessments is mind-blowing. I even agreed with his description of my adorable rookie Sounder DeAndre Yedlin, to whom my mom and I lovingly refer as the "Little Yedlin Boy." (And no doy Will Johnson looks like someone just shot his puppy--he plays for the Portland Timbers, for God's sake! I'd want to cry, too!)




No comments:

Post a Comment