Monday, April 5, 2010

20 Things I am Doing Instead of My Thesis

1. Applying lotion to my feet.
2. Learning "Wild Horses" on the guitar.
3. Drinking lavender tea.
4. Lifting weights.
5. Doing calf raises. Exercise, that is, not cow-rearing.
6. Watching my lava lamp.
7. Planning my wedding in my head.
8. Adding tasks that I've already accomplished to my whiteboard To-Do list just so I can have the satisfaction of erasing them.
9. Deleting text messages from my inbox.
10. Cleaning my comforter with a miniature lint roller.
11. Writing inane messages on Post-It notes and sticking them to my walls.
12. Updating my blog.
13. Watching 30 Rock.
14. Researching student loan repayment options.
15. Alphabetizing my DVDs. Well, they were already alphabetized, but I have to shift them in their case every time I get a new one.
16. Straightening my hair.
17. Searching for a proper-sized screw with which to reattach the toe-clip to my right bike pedal.
18. Pining for a life coach and a personal stylist.
19. Planning the life I will have if I ever move to Chicago.
20. Editing photographs of tulip fields.

1 comment:

  1. so where are those photos of tulip fields???

    ReplyDelete